Manually Drawing Field Boundaries
Manually Adding Fields by Drawing
Fields can be added to an organization by manually drawing the boundaries using the aerial background image as a guide. All edits/adds for fields are done on the Land Page. To get to the Land page select "Land" from the Menu items.
MyJohnDeere Operations Center Accounts: All edits made within Launch Pad will not sync back to Deere automatically.
To add a field to the launch Pad account by manually drawing
- Navigate to the Land page by clicking Menu>Land
- Click New
- Select Existing or Add New Grower
- To add a new Grower select the "+ Add Grower" from the bottom of the drop down list of Growers
- Select Existing or Add New Farm
- To add a new Grower select the "+ Add Farm" from the bottom of the drop down list of Farms
- Enter Desired Field Name
- Click Add Boundary
- Navigate to the field area to be added
- Click Add Shape
- Each time you click a point will be added
- When complete click again on the first point that was added Or click the Stop Drawing button.
- Enter a Name for the Boundary
- If you would like to add a second polygon or an internal polygon click Add Shape button again and repeat the steps to draw.
- When complete Click Save
Batch Uploading Shapefile Boundaries
Uploading Shapefile Boundaries Follow the process below to upload boundaries to a Company Click on Menu Choose “Files” Click in the box that states “Upload Zipped File” Choose the Shapefile to be loaded in Screen may vary depending on type of ...
How to Sync/Update boundaries with Trimble Ag Online
How to Sync/Update boundaries from Trimble Ag Online 1. While logged in, the user can manually request to update any modified Grower, Farm, Field and Boundary information from Trimble Ag Online. Click Menu and go to Land 2. Click the “Sync” button in ...
How to Sync/Update the boundaries in LaunchPad with MyJohnDeere
How to Sync/Update your boundaries in LaunchPad from MyJohnDeere While logged in, the user can follow the process below to manually request LaunchPad update any modified fields from MyJohnDeere Click on Menu Choose Land Click the “Sync” button in the ...
How to create a Path Plan on a Single Field
How to create a Path Plan on a Single Field Please follow the steps below to create a Path Plan on a Single Field. This can be accomplished on either the Home or Land Page. Generate Path Plan from the Home Page Click on the “Start Planning” button ...
How to create a Path Plan on Multiple Fields (Batch)
How to create a Path Plan on Multiple Fields (Batch) Please follow the steps below to create a Path Plan on Multiple Fields. This can only be accomplished from the Home Page From the Home page select Plan Multiple Select the check box next to the ...