How to Load a Verge Ag Guidance export in a Case Pro 700 / New Holland Intelliview 4 monitor
How to load the Setup file to the monitor directly:
- Ensure the monitor is powered down
- Remove the USB
- Copy the CN1 file that is on the USB to your computer as a backup of the data. This is highly recommended
note: The monitor can not have more than one CN1 file at a time
- Extract the guidance file that was exported out of Launch Pad
- Copy the CN1 folder that was extracted from the Export to the root directory of the USB
- Insert the USB in the monitor
- Power the monitor up (The date on the CN1 will be copied to the monitor.)
- The Grower Farm and Field names will be copied to the monitor. It will duplicate names if they match.
- Rule of Thumb: Data copied to the monitor when powered up and copied to the USB when powered down
- Data can be deleted in the monitor by going to Data Manager>Delete
- Monitor Software Version may add some complicaiton. V34 and V35 may have issues loading boundaries and or Guidance
How to Load a Verge Ag Guidance export in a Case Pro 1200/ New Holland Intelliview 12 monitor
How to load the Setup file to the monitor Importing the ISO XML Taskdata folder After exporting the ISO XML TaskData from Launch Pad Extract the Taskdata folder and copy to the Root directory of a USB drive On the Monitor, with the System turned on ...
Export Path Plans
Exporting Guidance Path Plans After a user has created their Path Plan(s), the next step is to export the plan. This article will walk you through the process and explain some of the options for Export. Users can export Plans while generating single ...
How to Load a Verge Ag Guidance export in a John Deere Gen 4 monitor
The procedure below shows how to load a setup file directly into a Deere Gen 4 monitor from the JDFile export in Launch Pad. How to load the Setup file to the monitor directly: Create and export the Path Plans from Launch Pad Copy the extracted ...
How to Load a Verge Ag Guidance export in a Trimble GFX/TMX monitor through Precision IQ
How to load the Setup file to the monitor through the Precision IQ app: Create an export the Path Plan from Launch Pad Copy the extracted folder (un-ziped) (AgGPS or AgData) to the root directory of the USB to transfer to the monitor With the system ...
How to Sync/Update boundaries with Trimble Ag Online
How to Sync/Update boundaries from Trimble Ag Online 1. While logged in, the user can manually request to update any modified Grower, Farm, Field and Boundary information from Trimble Ag Online. Click Menu and go to Land 2. Click the “Sync” button in ...