Custom Offset Heading
Custom Offset Heading allows users to enter a shift by degrees to the heading of a Path Plan. This allows the user to input a degree of offset from the current or custom heading. NOTE: This Feature requires a starting heading to be in the custom heading entry box to function.
To Enable Custom Offse Heading on a Single Path Plan:
- Select a field and generate a Path Plan
- Once the Plan is in the Review stage you can toggle on Custom Heading
- Enter a desired degree to offset by.
- Select the Plus or Minus to enter the offset direction
- Click the Add Button
- This will both add the custom heading to the dropdown as a selectable heading and change the selected heading to that entered
- Click Save
- This will save the Path Plan with the Custom Heading entered
- If you are editing an Existing Path Plan you will have the option to Save As a new Path Plan with the shifted heading.