Custom Heading allows users to enter a heading up to 4 decimal precision. This allows the user to request a specific heading to fine tune the alignment of the guidance line.
To Enable Custom Heading on a Single Path Plan:
- Select a field and generate a Path Plan
- Once the Plan is in the Review stage you can toggle on Custom Heading
- Enter a desired heading. The Precision of the angle entered can be up to 4 decimal places.
- Click the Add Button
- This will both add the custom heading to the dropdown as a selectable heading and change the selected heading to that entered
- Click Save
- This will save the Path Plan with the Custom Heading